Three Mukhi Rudraksha (21mm)
Three Mukhi Rudraksha Price in Indian Rs – INR 1100. Three-Face Rudraksha (3 Mukhi Rudraksha) Price in Euro 13 €. Three Mukhi Rudraksha price in USD 15$. Besides Online Payment, Money can be sent to Nepal from any country with the help of a bank or other Methods. Click here to see Payment details and shipping charges.
Three Mukhi Rudraksha ∥ 3 Face Rudraksha Beads – Nepal Rudraksha
Three Mukhi Rudraksha is known as 3 Face Rudraksha and Tin Mukhi Rudraksha. This Rudraksha Present three natural lines on Rudraksha Bead so it is known as Three Mukhi Rudraksha. Three Mukhi Rudraksha symbolize to the Lord Brahma, Vishnu & Mahesh(Shiva). This Rudraksha also represents ‘God Fire’ (Agni Dev).
The way fire consumes everything and remains pure the wearer too gets free from sins or wrongs from his/her life and returns to purity. Ideal for those who suffer from inferior complexes, subjective fear, guilt, and depression.
Three Mukhi Rudraksha Beads help increase knowledge and concentration. It is also helpful in increasing the knowledge of wealth. It is also highly effective for school children who do not possess god gifted ability.
Shiva Puran, mention the story of the fire god(God Agni) as an incarnation of God Shiva who has achieved the Home of God Shiva ‘Kailash’. The Fire god name was Grihapati Before. Grihapati’s father was a great devotee of God Shiva. Grihapati father ask shiva in boon to get shiva like son. When Grihapati was born he also started worshipping Shiva. Being happy with grihapati lord shiva shows his presence in front of grihapati. Lord shiva keeps his name agni(fire god) from grihapati. We can also find greatness about Agnishwar Mahadev(Shivalinga/idol of god shiva) established by Grihapati(lord agni). Lord Krishna has mentioned in Gita about Vaisvanara Agni. Lord Krishna says I digest everything whatever you eat, I am Vaisvanara Agni in your body. Another name of God Fire(Shiva/Agnidev) is Nil Lohit Rudra which is one among 1000 names of God shiva described in Shiva Purana. Which means neck as blue color(Nil) and the body as carmine color(Lohit). And Rudra is one of the name of God Shiva among many names of shiva. We can see this color when we light fire(flame). Lord Shiva is also known as Nilkantha(blue throat god). God Shiva throat turns blue when Shiva saves all world and Gods by swallowing the poison name “Kalkuta” which came at the time of the churning ocean. Mostly all scripture mentions 3 Mukhi Rudraksha as god fire(Agni dev).
Three Mukhi i.e 3 face rudraksha or Tin Mukhi is so much powerful and effective that, by wearing or worshipping it immediately wash the sin of Brahmahatya(killing of Man or Brahmin).
Three Mukhi rudraksha wearer not only make happy to Lord Agni but also Shiva and all Vedic Gods. God Mahadev(shiva) is main deity of all types of rudraksha(i.e all face or Mukhi rudraksha). According to Purana(religious text), 3 Mukhi Rudraksha is symbol of 3 types of Agni(fire god).
There are three kinds of Agni inside every human being. The Krodha Agni(anger). 3 Mukhi Rudraksha protects us from Anger. Another one is Kama-Agni (3 Mukhi Rudraksha provides Pleasure) and The Last one is “Udar Agni” meaning the fire of digestion or Merciful. The Lord is so kind that he is even digesting whatever we eat. The person who wears Three Mukhi Rudraksha for him/her all god will be merciful including Agni Dev, Shiva, Brahma, Vishnu, Krishna, Indra, Surya(sun-god), and all gods. Shiva-Agni Rudraksha is able to provide various kinds of boons to wearers. It fulfills wish. It provides Moksha or Mukti (Salvation/Enlightenment).
This Rudraksha is also believed to symbolizes Three worlds (earth, sky, and underworld). This rudraksha believes to say the past, future, and present. This Rudraksha destroys evil behavior, creates a creative mind, and provides positive thinking So this rudraksha is also good for students and anyone who want purity and blessing from different Vedic god. This Rudraksha please the Ista Devta(main god of anyone) and wearing it provides mercy, righteousness, welfare in mind. This Rudraksha makes glorious by destroying all kinds of the sin of the wearer and worshipper.
Three Mukhi Rudraksha is also known as ‘Hindu trinity’. Meaning the, Three main Hindu gods or patron of Hinduism. The Creators of the universe(God Brahma), Preservers of the universe(God Vishnu), and Destroyers of Ignorance(God Shiva). The three gods Brahma at the top, God Vishnu middle, and Shiva below reside in Three Mukhi Rudraksha. 3 Mukhi Rudraksha also means three Gunas(a quality) ‘Satwo Guna’, Rajo Gun’, and ‘Tamo Guna’. Wearing this rudraksha destroys the sin of the body which has been done in many life. The wearer of this rudraksha never loses, he/she never gets in trouble.
3 Mukhi rudraksha is one of the normal kind of rudraksha comparing to different types of rudraksha beads. Whereas it is a rare bead compared to a Variety of rudraksha like 4 Mukhi, 6 Mukhi rudraksha beads.
We send you three Mukhi rudraksha after energizing Rudraksha properly at Pashupatinath temple Nepal (Shiva temple).
Three Mukhi Rudraksha Mantra – 3 Face Rudraksha Hymn
Before wearing 3 Mukhi rudraksha or 3 face rudraksha or while wearing this divine rudraksha. We should say the following mantra(hymn). These mantras are very beneficial to recite it daily as well and after wearing rudraksha. It please Lord Shiva, Mother Parvati, God Agni, Brahma, Vishnu, and all Vedic gods. When wearing rudraksha for the first time we should recite 10 times each mantra or 108 times any single mantra. But number one and two is the recommended mantra which should be chanted 10 times before reciting any mantra for 108 times.
- “Om Nama Shivaya” – meaning the respect, greeting, and prayer to lord shiva.
- Om Kli Namah – Mantra/hymn from the sacred text for Teen Mukhi Rudraksha(3 Mukhi Rudraksha). It is known as beej and mul(main) mantra for Three Face Rudraksha. The Mantra in Sanskrit ‘(ॐ क्लि नमः )’.
- Om Agni Devaya Namah – meaning the respect and greeting to Lord Agni (fire god).
- Maha Mritunjaya Mantra – “Om trayam bakam yaja mahe sugandhim pusti vardanam urva ruka miwa bandhannat mrityo mukchiya mamritat. Mantra in Sankrit “ॐ त्र्यम्बकंम यजामहे सुगन्धिंम पुष्टिवर्धनम उर्वारुक मिव बन्धनात मृत्योर्मुक्षीय मामृतात् “.
Mahamritunjaya mantra quote from a sacred text – “We get the same benefits of seeing God Shiva. If we get a chance to see a man who is wearing Rudraksha if he/she is Chanting Maha Mritunjaya Mantra, and if he/she has a tripunda tilaka on the forehead (paste mark on forehead).”
Some of the Fact, Benefits of Three Mukhi rudraksha or Triple face rudraksha (TIN MUKHI RUDRAKSHA)
- Three Mukhi Rudraksha cleanses all types of sin.
- 3 Mukhi rudraksha please god shiva and mother Parvati, who is the god of happiness, intelligence, friendly, welfare, etc.
- 3 Mukhi rudraksha Bestow dharma, artha, kama, moksha (religious value, wealth, pleasure, and Salvation).
- 3 face rudraksha/three mukhi rudraksha Please god Agni(fire god) and mother Swaha(wife of god Agni). GodBrahma and mother Saraswati (couple deity and creator of the universe and goddess of education). Three Mukhi Rudraksha please lord Vishnu and goddess Laxmi. Lord Vishnu is a protector of the universe and the goddess Laxmi is the wife of god Vishnu and goddess of wealth.
- Three Face Rudraksha protects from negativity against black magic, evil, ghost, etc.
- The divine 3 Mukhi rudraksha Purifies and cleanses the body, mind, and soul.
- Three Mukhi Rudraksha is ruled by the planet “Mars”. Three Mukhi Rudraksha is Suitables for Aries, Scorpion sign ( Mesh Rashi and Vrishchik Rasi) but anyone must wear 3 Mukhi Rudraksha with devotion. When wearing devotionally astrology is optional.
- Three Mukhi Rudraksha is helpful in diseases like blood disease, cholera, the plague, chickenpox, blood pressure, losing power, female organ disease, bone-related, piles, mensuration disease, ulcer, diarrhea, hurting loss, etc.
- GOOD for Eliminating Depression and Psychological Disorders
About Three Faced Rudraksha from NepalRudraksha.com
– Three Mukhi rudraksha / Tin Mukhi Rudraksha will be in pure silver. The Necklace will be of red thread.
– 3 Mukhi Rudraksha bead Size will be the 21mm.
– Every Rudraksha Beads will be sent after touch and energize at Pashupatinath Temple.
– An Authentic certificate with 3 Mukhi Rudraksha.