Ten Mukhi Rudraksha
Ten Mukhi Rudraksha Price in Indian Rs – INR 5500. Ten-Face Rudraksha (10 Mukhi Rudraksha) Price in Euro 60 €. Ten Mukhi Rudraksha price in USD 70$. Besides Online Payment, Money can be sent to Nepal from any country with the help of a bank or other Methods. Click here to see Payment details and shipping charges.
Ten Mukhi Rudraksha ∥ 10 Face Rudraksha Beads – Nepal Rudraksha
Ten Mukhi Rudraksha is known as 10 Face Rudraksha and Dash Mukhi Rudraksha. This Rudraksha present ten natural lines on Rudraksha Bead so it is known as Ten Mukhi Rudraksha. Ten Mukhi rudraksha is a direct symbol of God Vishnu(Lord of Protect/Preserver of Universe). Only by wearing Ten Mukhi Rudraksha God Shiva and all ten incarnations of Lord Vishnu becomes Happy. Another name of ten mukhi rudraksha is also Janardan Rudraksha (Vishnu Rudraksha).
Lord Vishnu and Goddess Laxmi (goddess of wealth and wife of Lord Vishnu) is pleased by seeing those who wear or worship 10 Mukhi Rudraksha. It is said that Where there is God Vishnu there is always the presence of Goddess Laxmi. Sometime this rudraksha is also know as Laxmi Narayan Rudraksha. Narayan is one of the name of god vishnu.
The sacred text of rudraksha also mentions the ten Mukhi rudraksha (10 faces) as wish fulfiller beads for mankind and human beings. So every wish which we desire will be fulfilled by wearing 10 Mukhi rudraksha beads.
The wearer of this rudraksha beads is protected by Lord Vishnu who is the god of protection himself. Wearer gets a long life, prosperity, good health, and wealth. He/She also please god shiva who is the main deity of all types or Mukhi of Rudraksha.
According to the Purana, Beside lord Vishnu Ten Mukhi rudraksha is also a representation of God Dus Dikpal (10 direction god). Wearing it attain happiness, victory, enjoyment, & love in all ten directions.
According to Rudraksha Jabalopanishad, Ten Mukhi rudraksha is also a symbol of Yamraj(god of death or hell) and god Bhairav,a form of Shiva. The wearer of this rudraksha should not see the door of hell. He/She will be treated separately i.e he/she will attain Salvation(Mukti/Moksha). Just by seeing 10 face rudraksha, it provides peace and calmness. So there is no doubt about getting peace and calmness after wearing it.
Ten Mukhi Rudraksha also destroy sin done by all 10 sense. 10 Mukhi rudraksha pacifies all negative planetary energy. Those who wear 10 Mukhi rudraksha would not be ruled by any planets. All negative effect of planets is declined by 10 Mukhi who wear or worship this divine rudraksha. Due to its magical power and capabilities, it is above and beyond nine planets. All 9 planets calmed down and becomes happy by seeing those who are wearing 10 Mukhi rudraksha. It works like a shield on one body.
The wearer of Ten Mukhi Rudraksha is said to achieve fame and honor. This rudraksha provides success in work which is done for Majestic. Man will attain deed, greatness, and wealth. And wearer worldly and otherworldly(spiritual desire) wishes are fulfilled.
Ten Face Rudraksha is for everyone from children to any age people. We must wear 10 mukhi rudraksha with the devotion to please Lord Vishnu and God Shiva.
Ten Mukhi Rudraksha is also blessed by Dash Maha Vidyas (10 great knowledge). It is one of the powerful Rudraksha.
It is one of the unique heritage of lord shiva for the human race. 10 mukhi rudraksha Wearers establish devotion(bhakti) in shiva and vishnu.
This Rudraksha is believed as the residence of all ten main incarnations of Lord Vishnu so this Rudraksha is also known as dash avatar rudraksha(10 main forms of Lord Vishnu). Wearing and worship of 10 mukhi rudraksha satisfy all 10 manifestations of Lord Vishnu. 10 names of God Vishnu are Kurma, Matsya, Varaha, Ram, Narasimha, Krishna, Parshuram, Buddha, Vaman & Kalki. God Kalki is still yet to be incarnated.
Ten Mukhi Rudraksha pleases God Dash Dikpal (10 direction god) easily who always walk in path of truth. Dus Dikpals names are God Indra(king of heaven or god of gods), Kuber (God of treasure), Agni(fire god), Yama(god of death/hell), Niriti(a form of goddess Durga ‘Mother Parvati’), Varuna or Barun dev(god of water), Ishan(shiva), Ananta(incountable head snake god where lord Vishnu rest) and God Brahma(god of birth/creation, creator of universe).
10 Mukhi rudraksha works like a shield on one body and drives evils away. The wearer is protected from the influence of evil spirits, ghosts, and black magic.
Hence, one gets the power to concentrate well by wearing 10 face rudraksha. One receives immense success in the job and other day to days activities. Hence, One who wears it is believed to be fulfilled his/her worldly, eternal, and spiritual wishes. It must be worn or worship by those who want happiness and success in life. This rudraksha is able to provide truth and knowledge of life. 10 Mukhi rudraksha wearer never die from the enemy.
Among various types of Rudraksha, Ten mukhi rudraksha is categorized as slightly rare than many types of rudraksha like 6,8, 9 mukhi rudraksha. And it is common than a rare types of rudrakshas beads like 12 mukhi, 13 mukhi rudraksha. It is available in a genuine rudraksha store in Nepal.
We send you ten Mukhi rudraksha after energizing rudraksha properly at Pashupatinath temple Nepal (Shiva temple).
Ten Mukhi Rudraksha Mantra – 10 face rudraksha Hymn
Before wearing 10 Mukhi rudraksha or 10 face rudraksha or when wearing this divine rudraksha beads. We should say the following mantra(hymn). This mantra is very beneficial to recite it daily as well and after wearing rudraksha. It please God Shiva and Goddess Parvati, God Vishnu and Goddess Laxmi, God Dash Dikpal, and all Vedic gods. When wearing rudraksha for the first time we should recite 10 times each mantra or 108 times any single mantra. But number one, two, and four is recommended mantra which should be chanted 10 times before reciting any mantra for 108 times.
- Om Hrih Namah – Om hrih namah is the rudraksha Vedic mantra, main mantra, and beej mantra For ten Mukhi rudraksha. It is mentioned in the sacred text. A mantra in Sanskrit “ॐ ह्रिः नमः”. A prayer to God Vishnu, God Shiva, All Vedic Gods who dwells in 10 face rudraksha.
- “Om Namah Shivaya” – Om namah shivaya is God Shiva and Goddess Parvati main mantra. Meaning, greeting, and prayer to god shiva and goddess Parvati. A mantra in Sanskrit(ॐ नम: शिवाय).
- “Om Namo Narayanaye” – Om namo narayanaye is Mantra for lord Vishnu and another mantra for Lord Vishnu is “Om Namo Bhagvate Vasudevaye”. (Can be recited both).
- “Om Namo Laxmi Narayanaye Namah” or “Om Namo Laxmi Narayanaye” – Mantra to please lord Vishnu and goddess Laxmi.
- Maha Mritunjaya Mantra – “Om trayam bakam yaja mahe sugandhim pusti vardanam urva ruka miwa bandhannat mrityo mukchiya mamritat”. A mantra in Sanskrit “ॐ त्र्यम्बकंम यजामहे सुगन्धिंम पुष्टिवर्धनम उर्वारुक मिव बन्धनात मृत्योर्मुक्षीय मामृतात् “. Meaning, I Pray to three eye lord shiva. Please bless me the same ways like ripe pumpkin which falls itself after completing its ripping process. Please bless me from rebirth and please provide me salvation. Mahamritunjaya mantra quotes from the sacred text – ‘It is said that we get the same benefits of seeing shiva, if we get a chance to see a man who is wearing rudraksha in body, if he/she is chanting the Maha Mritunjaya mantra, and if he/she has Tripunda tilaka in the forehead(paste mark on forehead)’.
Some of the Fact, Benefits of Ten Mukhi Rudraksha (10 Face or Dash Mukhi)
- Ten Mukhi Rudraksha cleanses sins.
- Ten face rudraksha Please God Shiva and Goddess Parvati. God Vishnu and Goddess Laxmi.
- Please Dash Dikpal god (10 direction god) and Yamraj(god of death and hell) and Dharmaraj(god of religion).
- 10 faces rudraksha Fulfills the wish.
- Provide the worldly pleasure, spiritual pleasure. Rudraksha for happiness in life.
- 10 Mukhi rudraksha provides Long life, prosperity, good health, and wealth.
- Dash Mukhi rudraksha provide protection, lack of fear. Pleases all Vedic gods.
- Dash Mukhi rudraksha (10 Mukhi rudraksha) Bestow Dharma Artha Kama Moksha (Religious value, Wealth, Love-pleasure, and Salvation).
- 10 Mukhi rudraksha is the most used rudraksha by Vaishnava(devotee of Lord Vishnu/Krishna). Shiva is also known as the great Vaishnav who chant Rama Nama ( Ram is said to be the name of Lord Vishnu). In scripture, we can find lord Vishnu also praying god shiva and god shiva also praying Rama and Krishna (Lord Vishnu).
- We must wear Ten mukhi rudraksha Rudraksha if we really want to please Shiva Vishnu Rama Krishna.
- Helps Maintain Mental Fitness
About Nepal Ten Faced Rudraksha from Nepalrudraksha.com
– Ten Mukhi rudraksha/dash Mukhi rudraksha will be in pure silver. The necklace will be of red thread.
– 10 face rudraksha bead size will be medium or big in size.
– Free energize at Shiva temple.
– An authentic certificate with 10 Mukhi rudraksha.