Puja at Ganesh Temple in Nepal
For Puja at Ganesh temple, Puja(worship) method email us at email@example.com
Puja for prosperity, wealth, happiness and to please God Ganesha.
Puja at 5 Vinayak Temple (Ganesh temple)
Lord Ganesha is also known as the remover of obstacles, problem, sorrow. He is also known as the Bestower of good health, wealth, happiness. Lord Ganesh is son second of lord shiva and mother Parvati. He is the brother of Kartikeya. Lord Ganesha and Kartikeya are worshipped very first in Hinduism. Lord Ganesh and Kartikeya is also known as the god of prosperity. One of the names of Ganesh is Vinayak (‘Binayak’).
Ganesh worship(pooja) is done on Tuesday in five Binayak temple (Ganesh mandir) situated in different places and areas of Kathmandu city, Nepal. These all are ancient temples and known as Pancha Ganesh (Five important Ganesh Temple).
Puja will be organized in these 5 famous Ganesh temple and at last, we also do puja separately in Lal Ganesh temple situated inside Pashupatinath temple. So total 6. We will also pray to God Pashupatinath (Shiva Parvati).
- Karya Binayak temple – The name of this Ganesh temple is Karya Binayak which is situated in Bhaktapur. The Sanskrit word Karya means work. Lord Ganesh worship to this temple provides success in work, business, occupation, or any field. We must also worship Karya Binayaka for good health & wealth.
- Chandra Vinayak – Chandra Binayaka Ganesh Temple is also one of the Ganesh among 5 famous Ganesh temple situated in Nepal. Chandra means Moon. In Sanskrit Chandra also means Som. Som is also one of the name of mother Parvati(Uma). Ganesha worship for family happiness. Ganesh and shiva are also known Chandra Bhal and Chandra Mauli means who wear crescent moon(half-moon) in head or hair as an ornament. The Chandra Ganesh worship for peace of mind.
- Jal Ganesh or Chobar Ganesh Temple – Jal Ganesh is also one of the major Ganesh temples in Nepal and worshipped among five Ganesha temple. Jal means Water in Sanskrit. Ganesha worship for prosperity and happiness in life.
- Kamal Binayak – Kamal Vinayak Ganesh temple is also one among the important Ganesh temple listed in 5 major Ganesh temple. Kamal means lotus. Ganesh worship for good health and wealth for all families.
- Surya Vinayak Ganesh temple – Surya Vinayak temple for children and family happiness. Surya also means (Sun). Lord Vishnu is also known as Surya Narayan. Ganesh temple worship for good health, wealth, success for oneself, and all family members. Puja(worship) for Riddhi and siddhi (prosperity and enlightenment). The worship increases the devotion to Lord Ganesha.
Puja includes –
- priest (brahmin pujari).
- Worship items (puja samagri) also laddu and durva grass for all temple.
- Garland, incense,sindhur,coconut,fruits,lamp,prasadam(sovenir) etc.
- Prayer to Ganesha with a sacred chant.
- Small worship to Lord Pashupatinath (Shiva and Parvati) at very last with Lal Ganesh. It can be the next day or the same day.
- Souvenir or Parsadam of worship(puja) will be sent via courier after completing pooja.
For puja email us at firstname.lastname@example.org , Call/whatsapp us +977 – 9803021519 (Nepal).