Two Mukhi Rudraksha
2 Mukhi Nepal Rudraksha Price in indian rs – 26000 Rs. Besides online payment India and International customer can pay with Bank or other methods. Click here to see Payment details and courier charge.
2 Mukhi Rudraksha ∥ Two Face Rudraksha Beads – NepalRudraksha
2 mukhi Rudraksha is known as Two face Rudraksha and Dwi mukhi Rudraksha. This Rudraksha have two natural lines on Rudraksha Bead so it is known as Two Mukhi Rudraksha. Two mukhi Rudraksha is Symbolic to Ardha Nareshwar(ardha narishwar) Which mean Half God Shiva and Half Goddess Parvati. The divine,powerful 2 mukhi is also known as power of Lord Shiva and Shakti(Mother Parvati). 2 mukhi rudraksha also represent to Dev Deveshwor (God Shiva and God Vishnu). Some also narrate Dev Deveshwor as God Shiva and God Indra.
It blesses the Wearer with “unity”. It could be related to Guru-Shishya(teacher-students),Parents-children,Husband-wife or friends. Maintaining unity is 2 mukhi speciality.
Those who wear it,are believed to have immense fame. It denotes trustworthiness and devotion. It reflects efficiently on married life of a couple. It is very effective for unmarried. It is said that it help for sucessful married life as well as bless the unmarried one with good wife or husband. And continue with sucessful married life.
It can be worn by any one who want to please shiva parvati. It is said that Shivaparvati become happy by seeing those who is wearing or worshipping 2 mukhi rudraksha. Divine blessing of Ardhanareshwar always remain with him/her.
Some of the other name of shiva parvati or 2 mukhi rudraksha is Shivaparvati Rudraksha,Hara Gauri, uma maheshwor, Ardhanarishwor rudraksha and Parvati Mahadev or Mahadev Parvati. And also gauri shankar rudraksha beside gauri shankar twin rudraksha (unique rudraksha beads).
It is also believed that lord agni(flame/fire god) also bless 2 mukhi rudraksha.
Those who have establish 2 mukhi rudraksha beads in body, his/her sin of many life is destroyed in the same way that fire burns fuel.
The main god of two mukhi rudraksha is ShivaParvati(ardhanarishvara). The wearer of this rudraksha please,satisfy and blessed by God Shiva and Mother Parvati.
2 mukhi rudraksha destroy sin like gau hatya(killing of cow). It keeps the mind balanced. Wearing it awakens human intellect. It is able to provide all luxury in house. And also main speciality of 2 mukhi rudraksha is that Two Mukhi Rudraksha removes the discord of the house from its roots.
Two face rudraksha(2 mukhi) is one of the rare rudraksha among various variety or types of rudraksha beads. It is available in Genuine Rudraksha store in Nepal. Among its rareness it is compare to 14 face rudraksha because from 1 to 14 this two bead are considered rare one.
We send you two mukhi rudraksha after energizing rudraksha properly at Pashupatinath Temple Nepal (Shiva temple).
Two mukhi Rudraksha Mantra – 2 face rudraksha Hymn
– Before wearing 2 mukhi rudraksh or 2 face rudraksha or when wearing this divine rudraksha. We should say following mantra(hymn). This mantra is very beneficial to recite it daily and after wearing rudraksha as well. It please Lord Shiva and mother parvati. When wearing rudraksha for first time we should recite 10 time each mantra or 108 time any single mantra. But number one,two and four is recommended mantra which should be chanted 10 time before reciting any mantra for 108 time.
- “Om nama shivaya” – meaning the respect or greeting to lord shiva. Call or being with shiva. Mantra in sanskrit “ॐ नम: शिवाय”.
- “Om gauri shankaraye namah” – meaning the respect or greeting to Lord shiva(shankar) and Goddess parvati(gauri). Call or being with Shiva and Parvati. Mantra in sanskrit “ॐ गौरी शंकराय नमः “
- “namah shivaya” – meaning the respect or greeting to lord shiva. Call or being with shiva. Mantra in sanskrit “नम: शिवाय”
- Om namah – Rudraksha beej mantra or main mantra for 2 face rudraksha/two mukhi rudrakha. (ओम नम:).
- Mahamritunjaya mantra – “Om trayam bakam yaja mahe sugandhim pusti vardanam urva ruka miwa bandhannat,mrityo mukchiya mamritat “. Mantra in sankrit ” ॐ त्र्यम्बकं यजामहे सुगन्धिं पुष्टिवर्धनम उर्वारुक मिव बन्धनात मृत्योर्मुक्षीय मामृतात् “.
Lord Shiva says “We get same benefit of Seeing Shiva if we see man who is chanting maha mritunjaya mantra, wearing rudraksha beads on body and if he have Tripund tilaka(3 lines paste mark on forehead)”.
Some of the Fact,Benefits of Two mukhi rudraksha or pair face rudraksha (Dwi Mukhi)
- Two Mukhi Rudraksha wash all type of Sin.
- 2 face rudraksha Please god shiva and goddess parvati who is god of happiness,intelligence,friendly,welfare etc.
- Bestow dharma,artha,kama,moksha (religious value,wealth,Love-pleasure and Salvation).
- Very good to avoid family disturbance,also good for couples.good for unmarried girl/boy.
- Protects from negativity against black magic,evil,ghost,etc
- Its ruling planet is “Moon”. Two mukhi Rudraksha is Suitables for Cancer sign (Karka rashi) but any one can wear this rudraksha with devotion. This rudraksha is also known as soma rudraksha. Meaning the moon and goddess Parvati who is favourite to god shiva. This rudraksha is for children to old age man and any occupation or field people.
- 2 mukhi rudraksha is good for heart disease,lungs disease,left eye defect,anemic,water related disease,kidney problem,mensuration problem,low memory,brain disorder etc
- Two mukhi rudraksha(Dwi mukhi/2 face rudraksha beads) is good for good wealth and to remove penury or poverty.Rudraksha for good health and happinees.
- Two mukhi rudraksha must be worn to get different miracles and benefits in life.
- GOOD for Mental Peace and Pregnancies
About Nepal Two Faced Rudraksha from Nepalrudraksha.com
– Two face rudraksha / dwo/dwi/do/2 mukhi rudraksha will be in pure silver. 2 mukhi rudraksh pendant will be in red thread. If you donot want rudraksha with silver or thread you should message us.
– 2 face rudraksha seed size will be small or medium size. It is suitable for any one.
– Free energize at shiva temple.
– Authentic certificate with 2 mukhi rudraksha. Get certified two face rudraksha (2 mukhi rudraksha) from Nepal.