Two mukhi rudraksha
2 mukhi rudraksha Price in indian rs – 26000 Rs. Besides online payment India and International customer can pay with Bank or other methods. Click here to see Payment details and courier charge.
Two Facet or Two mukhi Rudraksha – Its ruling planet is “Moon” (Cancer)
Two mukhi Rudraksha is known as 2 face rudraksha and dwo mukhi Rudraksha. It has natural two lines at Rudraksha Bead so it is known as two mukhi Rudraksha. Two mukhi Rudraksha is Symbolic to ARDHA Nareshwar (God Shiva and Goddess Parvati).
It blesses the Wearer with “unity”. It could be related to Guru-Shishya(teacher-students),Parents-children,Husband-wife or friends. Maintaining oneness is its peculiarity.
Those who wear it,are believed to have immense fame. It denotes trustworthiness and devotion. It reflects efficiently on married life of a couple.
Some of the other name of shivaparvati or 2 mukhi are Shiva parvati Rudraksha,two mukhi Gauri shankar, uma maheshwor, Ardhanareshwor etc.
The main god of two mukhi rudraksha is Shiva Parvati. The wearer of this rudraksha please,satisfy and is blessed by God Shiva and Mother Parvati.
Two mukhi rudraksha is one of the rarest rudraksha among various variety of rudraksha beads. It is available in Genuine Rudraksha store in Nepal.
We send you two mukhi rudraksha after energizing properly at Pashupatinath Temple (Shiva temple).
Mantra or hymn for two mukhi Rudraksha – Before wearing two mukhi rudraksh or 2 face rudraksha. We should say following mantra. This mantra is very beneficial to recite it daily as well. It pleases lord shiva and mother parvati. When wearing rudraksha for first time we should recite 10 time each mantra or 108 time any single mantra.But no one ,two and four is recommended mantra which should be chanted 10 time before reciting any mantra for 108 time.
- “Om nama shivaya” – meaning the respect or greeting to lord shiva. Call or being with shiva. Mantra in sanskrit “ॐ नम: शिवाय”.
- “Om gauri shankaraye namah” – meaning the respect or greeting to Lord shiva and Goddess parvati. Call or being with Shiva and Parvati. Mantra in sanskrit “ॐ गौरी शंकराय नमः “
- “namah shivaya” – meaning the respect or greeting to lord shiva. Call or being with shiva. Mantra in sanskrit “नम: शिवाय”
- Om namah – Rudraksha beej mantra or main mantra for 2 face rudraksha/two mukhi rudrakha. (ओम नम:).
- Mahamritunjaya mantra which goes like this “Om trayam bakam yaja mahe sugandhim pusti vardanam urva ruka miwa bandhannat,mrityo mukchiya mamritat “. Mantra in sankrit ” ॐ त्र्यम्बकं यजामहे सुगन्धिं पुष्टिवर्धनम उर्वारुक मिव बन्धनात मृत्योर्मुक्षीय मामृतात् “.
Some of the fact or benefits of wearing 2 mukhi or pair face rudraksha
- Cleanses Sin
- Pleases god/goddess shiva parvati,who is god of happiness,intelligence,friendly,welfare etc.
- Bestow dharma,artha,kama,moksha (religious values,wealth,pleasure and love and Salvation).
- Very good to avoid family disturbance,good for couples.
- protects from negativity against black magic,evil,ghost,etc
- Suitables for Cancer sign (Karka rashi) but any one can wear this rudraksha with devotion.
- GOOD for Mental Peace and Pregnancies
About the two faced rudraksha
– Two mukhi rudraksha // dwi mukhi rudraksh will be in pure silver. The pendent will be in red thread. If you donot want rudraksha with silver or thread pendent you should just message us.
– 2 face rudraksha seed size will be small or medium size. It is suitable for any one.
– free energize at shiva temple.