Five Mukhi Rudraksha
Five Mukhi Rudraksha Price in Indian Rs – INR 700. Five-Face Rudraksha (5 Mukhi Rudraksha) Price in Euro 8 €. Five Mukhi Rudraksha price in USD 10$. Besides Online Payment, Money can be sent to Nepal from any country with the help of a bank or other Methods. Click here to see Payment details and shipping charges.
Five Mukhi Rudraksha ∥ 5 Face Rudraksha Beads – Nepal Rudraksha
Five Mukhi Rudraksha is known as 5 Face Rudraksha and Panch Mukhi Rudraksha. This Rudraksha present five natural lines on Rudraksha Bead so it is known as Five Mukhi Rudraksha. Five Mukhi rudraksha is a direct symbol of God Shiva (Kalagni Rudra).
Five Mukhi Rudraksha is one of the auspicious Bead and it is able to destroy Ignorance.
The wearer of Five Mukhi Rudraksha Mala(garland) gains good health and peace. Five Faced Rudraksha Mala is also used for Japa(chanting). By wearing the Five face rudraksha mala the wearer’s mind remains peaceful. Five Mukhi Rudraksha and 5 Mukhi Rudraksha Mala wearer never get untimely death.
Five mukhi rudraksha is easily available Rudraksha and Malas(Garland) of Rudraksha Beads is made usually combining 108 Beads 5 Mukhi Rudraksha. So it is said as 5 mukhi mala or 5 mukhi rudraksha mala.
Five Mukhi rudraksha mala and the single bead has been used by millions of Shiva devotees around the world. Mainly devotees use small or medium sizes Mala(garlands) and use a single piece 5 Mukhi as a locket in the neck which is usually Big Nepal rudraksha. So we suggest you wear either mala or a single bead. Or any mukhi(types) of rudraksha in life to please and make happy god shiva. God Shiva is the main deity of all types of Rudraksha.
5 Mukhi rudraksha is able to do anything. It provides freedom, Mukti(Salvation), and fulfills all wish we desires. Pancha Mukhi (5 Mukhi rudraksha/ 5 face rudraksha) washes all types of sin. This Rudraksha wash away sin even like Nara Hatya (killing of man).
Even though it is easily available five mukhi rudraksha is one of the powerful rudraksha. Five Mukhi Rudraksha is also considered as five Brahma Mantra(Hymns) of Shiva and this Rudraksha is also considered as five head or face of God Shiva.
Five Mukhi rudraksha also represents God Pashupati or Pashupatinath (Shiva). Pashupati has been mentioned in all scriptures like Vedas, Puranas, etc.
Mostly, All scripture mentions Five Mukhi Rudraksha as God Kalagni Rudra(Shiva). In Sanskrit, Kalagni means God who can turn even death into the ashes. Rudra is the name of the God Shiva. This Rudraksha destroys untimely death and boon the wearer long and prosperous life.
Wearing Five Mukhi Rudraksha Pleases & make happy to God Rudra (God Shiva).
Hence, Wearing Panch Mukhi(5 mukhi rudraksha) means instrumental in attaining a long and peaceful life. It is a highly effective bead. Wearing a small or big beads Garlands/Mala of Five Mukhi Rudraksha or drinking water in which Panch Mukhi(5 mukhi rudraksha) is soaked or dipped is also believed highly effective for curing many diseases.
Five mukhi rudraksha is also known as Shiva five names, 5 heads or faces of god shiva. They are Saddojat, Ishan, Tatpurush, Aghor, and Vamdev. Shiva’s all five form presence in Five Mukhi Rudraksha. The five names of god shiva also symbol to earth, sky, air, fire, and water. This Rudraksha provides purity and victory in all these 5 elements.
5 Mukhi Rudraksha is very useful to clean the heart, calm and cool the mind, and for mental peace.
Five Mukhi rudraksha(5 faces) is also worn or worship to gain good health, wealth. This rudraksha also gives the power to rise in a way to progress. And also gives spiritual pleasure to them.
Its holder does not suffer from any kind of grief and problems. Its character and properties are endless. So it is known as impressive and glorious.
5 Mukhi rudraksha is considered best, good, superior, and the Bead who bestows grandeur.
Wearing five mukhi rudraksha means that we are free from all types of sin. It is a powerful kind. It is seen normally wearing by everyone for example Shiva devotees, ascetics, holy men, children, women, men. We must wear five mukhi rudraksha with devotion.
According to the sacred text, it is said that The area where rudraksha wearer or worshipper reside. It is known as pure areas. It reflects up to the far distance.
Hence, This rudraksha is also known as fearful, fearful to even death form of God Rudra(shiva) which means ‘Kal Agni Rudra’. Those who worship or wear 5 mukhi rudraksha in home, temple, neck, hand and body he/she is able to please God Shiva and he/she is protected from destruction, problems, and obstacles. He/She is able to get a blessing of Kalagni Rudra(shiva) who can turn even death into the ashes. Kal mean Time or death and Agni mean Fire God or Fire. So this rudraksha is known as bead who turns death into the ashes.
Among Rudrakshas, Five Mukhi Rudraksha is a normal type of rudraksha. Mostly more than half (more than 65%) are grown this auspicious rudraksha in a single Rudraksha tree and most people wear this rudraksha. Five Mukhi rudraksha is easily accessible so it is used generally or widely used in different like making malas(garlands)
. There is no chance to be fake for 5 mukhi Rudraksha. Though it is easily available it is one of the powerful bead or powerful rudraksha. This rudraksha is able to please god shiva easily.
we should wear five Face rudraksha (5 mukhi/panch mukhi rudraksha) once in life. Or any type or variety of rudraksha beads to please God Shiva. The main deity of all types of rudraksha (mukhi/face). God shiva’ has a residence with different gods in different varieties of rudraksha.
We send you five Mukhi rudraksha after energizing rudraksha properly at Pashupatinath temple Nepal (Shiva temple).
Five Mukhi Rudraksha Mantra – 5 face rudraksha Hymn
Before wearing 5 Mukhi rudraksha or 5 face rudraksha or when wearing this divine rudraksha. We should say the following mantra(hymn). This mantra is very beneficial to recite it daily as well and after wearing rudraksha. It please Lord Shiva, mother Parvati, (Kalagni Rudra, Pashupati), and all Vedic gods. When wearing rudraksha for the first time we should recite 10 times each mantra or 108 times any single mantra. But number one and two is the recommended mantra which should be chanted 10 times before reciting any mantra for 108 times.
- “Om Nama Shivaya” – meaning the respect and greetings to lord shiva. Call and being with lord shiva and mother Parvati. The mantra in Sanskrit “ॐ नम: शिवाय”.
- “Om Hrih Namah” – It is five Mukhi rudraksha beej mantra or main mantra from a sacred text. Meaning: Prayer to God shiva and all Vedic gods who dwell in 5 Mukhi rudraksha. The mantra in Sanskrit “ॐ ह्रिः नमः”.
- “Namah Shivaya” – meaning the respect and greetings to lord shiva. Call and being with shivaparvati. A mantra in Sanskrit “नम: शिवाय”
- Maha Mritunjaya Mantra – “Om trayam bakam yaja mahe sugandhim pusti vardanam urva ruka miwa bandhannat mrityo mukchiya mamritat”. Mantra in sankrit ” ॐ त्र्यम्बकंम यजामहे सुगन्धिंम पुष्टिवर्धनम उर्वारुक मिव बन्धनात मृत्योर्मुक्षीय मामृतात् “.
Mahamritunjaya mantra quotes from sacred text – Lord Shiva says- “We get the same benefit of Seeing Shiva if we get a chance to see a man who is chanting maha mritunjaya mantra, if he/she is wearing Rudraksha beads on the body and if he/she has Tripunda tilaka on the forehead(3 lines paste mark on forhead)”.
Some of the Fact, Benefits of Five Mukhi rudraksha (5 Face or Panch Mukhi)
- Five Mukhi Rudraksha cleanses Sin.
- 5 face rudraksha is famous for its various magical properties and it is the easiest process to please all Vedic gods.
- 5 Mukhi Rudraksha please God Shiva and Goddess Parvati who is the god of happiness, intelligence, friendly, welfare, etc.
- Five Mukhi rudraksha Bestow dharma, Artha, kama, moksha (religious values, wealth, Love-pleasure, and Salvation).
- Rudraksha for acquiring supreme knowledge of god.
- Protects from negativity against black magic, evil, ghost, etc.
- Wearer and worshipper of 5 face rudraksha Come up with braveness, intelligence, knowledge, lack of fear.
- Panch Mukhi(5 face/5 Mukhi Rudraksha) fulfills the wish.
- Five Mukhi Rudraksha is ruled by the planet “Jupiter”. Five Mukhi rudraksha is Suitable for zodiac signs like Sagittarius and Pisces (Dhanu Rashi and Min Rashi). But anyone must wear this rudraksha with devotion. When wearing rudraksha with devotion wearing according to astrology is optional. The divine holy 5 Mukhi Rudraksha is for everyone from children to any age people.
- Five Mukhi rudraksha is Good for fat disease, kidney, thigh, ear diseases. It is also useful for diabetes etc. Hence to get relief from different kinds of diseases one should wear 5 Mukhi rudraksha.
- Rudraksha for wealth, success, health, happiness in life.
- Good for Heart Diseases, BP or Mental imbalance
About Nepal Five Faced Rudraksha from Nepalrudraksha.com
– Five Mukhi rudraksha/Panch Mukhi rudraksha will be in pure silver capping. The necklace will be of red thread.
– 5 Mukhi Rudraksha bead size will be the medium or big size.
– Free energize at Shiva temple.
– An authentic certificate with 5 Mukhi rudraksha.