Eleven Mukhi Rudraksha
11 Mukhi Nepal Rudraksha Price in indian rs – 6500 Rs. Besides online payment India and International customer can pay with Bank or other methods. Click here to see Payment details and courier charge.
11 Mukhi Rudraksha ∥ Eleven Face Rudraksha Beads – NepalRudraksha
11 Mukhi Rudraksha is known as Eleven face rudraksha and Gyaarah mukhi Rudraksha. This Rudraksha have eleven natural lines on Rudraksha Bead so it is known as Eleven Mukhi Rudraksha. Eleven mukhi rudraksha is direct symbol of Ekadash Rudra (11 incarnation of God Shiva) and God Hanuman (the lord of victory).
This Rudraksha is considered to possess immense power. The wearer of 11 mukhi rudraksha always attains victory and wealth. This rudraksha is also highly effective for female. It affects on husband’s well being,long life,prosperity and good luck are amazingly beneficial. But both male/female children to old age man can wear or worship this rudraksha beads with devotion. It please Lord Shiva.
11 mukhi rudraksha bless with wisdom, right judgement ,powerful vocabulary,adventurous life and success. Adobe all,it also protects from accidental death.The wearer becomes fearless. It also helps in meditation.
Most of the text mention 11 mukhi rudraksha (eleven face rudraksha) as 11 Rudras (11form or incarnation of god shiva) whose name are Ahirburdhanya,Shambhu,kapali,chanda,ajapaad,vilohit,pingal,kapali,virukpaksha,Pinaki,Aparajit.
And most importantly, Lord Hanuman(devotee of god ram) is also sometime known as ekadash rudra(shiva). Shiva is regarded as great devotee of Lord Ram who always chant Ram Name. It is said that lord shiva incarnated himself in hanuman form to help God Ram . In 1000 name of god shiva in shiva puran book we can find one of the name of god shiva as “Bhritya Markat Rup Dhrik”. Meaning the monkey head god(hanuman) who is great devotee and Servant of God Sri Rama (god ram).
In scripture we find God Ram is also worshipping and praying god shiva. And shiva also chanting ram name.
Hanuman help lord Rama to cross ocean ,to bring ring of mother sita and to kill demon Ravan. Ravan was booned by god brahma that he will die from human and monkey. Lord vishnu appear as human(God Ram) and Shiva said to be(as hanuman//monkey god).
Hanuman is also known as ramaduta (messenger of god ram/lord vishnu). This rudraksha wearer and worshipper is always blessed by god shiva,hanuman,ram,vishnu and all vedic god. God Ram has also booned hanuman various types of boon and crowned him as great devotee of God Ram. It is believed that God Ram is obtained with help of Hanuman. There is also some interesting story of God Ram devotee who was taken to lord ram by hanuman.
Wearing Eleven mukhi Rudraksha (11 face rudrakshas) make wearer counterpart and provide prosperity to wearer.
Somebody says Indra(king of heaven or god of gods) is also symbol of 11 face rudraksha.
Eleven mukhi rudraksha (11 face rudraksha) is one of the rare kind of rudraksha comparing to other normally found rudraksha. It is available in genuine rudraksha store in Nepal. It is normal type of rudraksha comparing to other rare rudraksha beads.
We send you Eleven mukhi rudraksha after energizing Rudraksha properly at pashupatinath temple Nepal (shiva temple).
Eleven mukhi Rudraksha Mantra – 11 face rudraksha Hymn
– Before wearing 11 mukhi rudraksh or 11 face rudraksha or when wearing this divine rudraksha beads. We should say following mantra(hymn). This mantra is very beneficial to recite it daily and after wearing rudraksha as well. It please God Shiva and Goddess Parvati,God Ram and Goddess Sita,God Vishnu and Goddess Laxmi,Ekadash Rudra,God Hanuman and All vedic God. When wearing rudraksha for first time we should recite 10 time each mantra or 108 time any single mantra. But number one,three,four and seven is recommended mantra which should be chanted 10 time before reciting any mantra for 108 time.
- “Om hrih huh namah” – Mantra in sanskrit ओम ह्री हु नमः . The mantra from sacred text for 11 mukhi rudraksha (prayer to all god of 11 mukhi rudraksha).
- “Om rudraye namah”- Mantra in sanskrit ओम रुद्राय नमः – Prayer to God Rudra(Shiva).
- “Om namah shivaya” – Mantra in sanskrit ॐ नम: शिवाय . Greetings and Prayer to God shiva.
- “Om sakraye namah” – Greetings and Prayer to Lord Indra .
- “om hanumate namah” – Greetings and prayer to God Hanuman.
- Mahamritunjaya mantra – “Om trayam bakam yaja mahe sugandhim pusti vardanam urva ruka miwa bandhannat,mrityo mukchiya mamritat ” . Mantra in sankrit ” ॐ त्र्यम्बकं यजामहे सुगन्धिं पुष्टिवर्धनम उर्वारुक मिव बन्धनात मृत्योर्मुक्षीय मामृतात् ” . Meaning , dear three eyes lord shiva. Please bless me sameways like ripe pumpkin which falls itself after completing its rippen process. please bless me from rebirth and please provide me salvation.
- “Om ramaye namah” – Greetings and Prayer to God Ram. “Om Sita ramaye namah” (greetings and prayer to god ram and goddess sita) (Sita Ram).
It is said that we get same benefits of seeing shiva,if we get chance to see man who is wearing rudraksha in body,if he/she is chanting mahamritunjaya mantra and if he/she have tripunda tilaka in forehead(paste mark on forehead).
Some of the Fact,Benefits of Eleven mukhi rudraksha (11 face or Gyarah mukhi)
- Eleven Mukhi Rudraksha wash Sin.
- 11 mukhi rudraksha provide victory,Provide knowledge of supreme god.
- 11 face rudraksha stop the negative effects of any power,people or planet. This powerful rudraksha provide protection.
- Eleven mukhi rudraksha Please God Shiva and Mother Parvati,Sita Ram,Hanuman,Rudras,Laxmi Narayan,Indra and all vedic God and Goddess.
- 11 mukhi rudraksha Provides long life,good health and Wealth.
- Provide and Bestow Dharma Artha Kama Moksha meaning the (Religious value,Economy,Love-pleasure and Salvation).
- Good for Liver Diseases and Intoxicating Disorder
About Nepal Eleven Faced Rudraksha from Nepalrudraksha.com
– Eleven mukhi rudraksha / gyaarah mukhi rudraksh(11 face) will be in pure silver. Pendant will be on red thread.
– 11 face rudraksha bead size will be medium or big in size. It is suitable for any one.
– Free energize at shiva temple.
– Authentic certificate with 11 mukhi rudraksha. Get certified Eleven face rudraksha (11 mukhi rudraksha) from Nepal.