Eight Mukhi Rudraksha
8 Mukhi Nepal Rudraksha Price in indian rs – 3500 Rs. Besides online payment India and International customer can pay with Bank or other methods. Click here to see Payment details and courier charge.
8 Mukhi Rudraksha ∥ Eight Face Rudraksha Beads – NepalRudraksha
8 Mukhi Rudraksha is known as Eight face rudraksha and Aath mukhi Rudraksha. This Rudraksha have eight natural lines on Rudraksha Bead so it is known as as Eight Mukhi Rudraksha. Eight Mukhi Rudraksha is direct symbol of God Ganesh (the god of prosperity). Lord Ganesh is younger son of God Shiva and Goddess Parvati. He is brother of Kartikeya. This rudraksha have special blessing of shiva family.
God Ganesha is supreme Hindu God well known for remover of obstacles and Problems. He is regarded as one of the kind god who bestow various kinds of boon to his devotees. He is also known as the god of Prosperity.Wearer of this rudraksha is blessed by Lord-Ganesha. Easiest method to make happy and please God Ganesh is worship or wearing of Eight Mukhi Rudraksha Beads.
This rudraksha is able to provide knowledge of supreme god,wash all sin,bestow good health and good wealth.
Wearing eight mukhi rudraksha provide all kinds of skills easily.
Eight mukhi rudraksha (8 face rudraksha) is also symbol of Asta Mukh bhairav (8 form of bhairav).
Wearing it people will get long life or stay upto complete age. And after death he will be suldhari or trishul dhari Shankar (Trident carrier Lord Shiva).
Eight form of bhairav (ashta bhairavas) name are :- Asithanga Bhairav, Chanda Bhairav, Kapala Bhairava, Krodha Bhairav, Unmatta Bhairav, Bhishana Bhairav, Ruru Bhairav and Samhara Bhairav. We can find very big unmatta bhairav idol at shiva shrine ‘Pashupatinath temple’. Unmatta bhairav is also worshipped by those who donot have baby. Wearer of eight mukhi rudraksha (8 face/aath mukhi rudraksha) is blessed by all eight form of god bhairav.
Similarly 7 mukhi rudraksha is blessed by 7 mother. Eight Mukhi Rudraksha (8 face rudraksha) is bless by Asta Matrikas (Eight mother goddess). This type of pure rudraksha please eight vasus and mother ganga(holy ganges). Wearing it make happy God Eight vasu (asta vasus) who walk in path of truth.
Eight mukhi rudraksha,spread your name abroad and brings the winning power in oneself. One is also believed to receive wealth from unforseen sources. It is considered to bring peace in home and deemed good while starting anything in good faith. It brings prosperity in business.
Hence,Eight Mukhi Rudraksha Removes all obstacles and brings sucess in all undertakings. It gives the wearer all kinds of attainments-Riddhies and Siddhies. Prosperity and Enlightment. His opponents are finished i.e the minds or intentions of his opponents are changed.
8 mukhi rudraksha also have ability to destroy sin of speaking untruth. The sin who is carries from Annakut(who mix in rice),tulkut(stalker),swarnakut(who mix in gold) is destroyed after wearing this rudraksha. The planet rahu also control eight mukhi rudraksha who is shadow planet and it is lightlessness. It is able to create problem,disease,deferring scheme. The rahu planet also occur event happen suddenly. It is factor for different kinds of diseases. Wearing 8 mukhi rudraksha free from trouble of rahu and all planets.
The Lord Ganesha who is main god 8 mukhi Rudraksh is worship very first in Hinduism. He is also known as eight form of shiva Earth,water,air,fire,sky,sun,moon and yajaman. Human beings depends upon this eight things. This all things support eight mukhi rudraksha which provide victory to wearer and who worship 8 mukhi in all 8 directions. Wearing it always keep the grace of lord ganesha from which we get protection from accident and enemy. We will be blessed with art and writing . It provide courage and strength. His/Her material,physical and divine sorrow and problem is finished. Wearing 8 faced rudraksha increase in grains,wealth and gold. It even destroy and free from sin like having relationship with other women,evil women,teachers wife. Hence,this rudraksha makes a man introverted and ends the upheaval of his life and sets the path to rise above from the bottom, which gives the holder the ultimate happiness.
We should wear Eight mukhi rudraksha for spiritual pleasure.
Eight mukhi rudraksha is normally found but it is rare comparing to different types or different mukhi/faces rudrakshas. We can find 8 mukhi rudraksha in genuine rudraksha store in Nepal.
We send you eight mukhi rudraksha after energizing Rudraksha properly at pashupatinath temple Nepal (Shiva Temple).
Eight mukhi Rudraksha Mantra – 8 face rudraksha Hymn
– Before wearing 8 mukhi rudraksh or 8 face rudraksha or when wearing this divine rudraksha beads. We should say following mantra(hymn). This mantra is very beneficial to recite it daily and after wearing rudraksha as well. It please God Shiva and Goddess Parvati,God Ganesha and Kartikeya.And all vedic god. When wearing rudraksha for first time we should recite 10 time each mantra or 108 time any single mantra. But number one ,two and five is recommended mantra which should be chanted 10 time before reciting any mantra for 108 time.
1 “Om nama shivaya” – meaning: respect, greeting and Prayer to God Shiva and Goddess Parvati. Call and being with shiva parvati. Mantra in sanskrit “ॐ नम: शिवाय”.
2 “om gang ganapataye namah – meaning the, respect,greeting and prayer to Lord Ganesha. Call and being with God Ganesh. Mantra in sanskrit “ओम गं गणपतये नमः “. You can also chant ‘om ganeshaye namah’ with this mantra.
3 “namah shivaya” – meaning the respect,greeting and prayer to lord shivaparvati. Call and being with shiva parvati. Mantra in sanskrit “नम: शिवाय”
4 . Mahamritunjaya mantra – which goes like this “Om trayam bakam yaja mahe sugandhim pusti vardanam urva ruka miwa bandhannat,mrityo mukchiya mamritat “. Mantra in sankrit ” ॐ त्र्यम्बकं यजामहे सुगन्धिं पुष्टिवर्धनम उर्वारुक मिव बन्धनात मृत्योर्मुक्षीय मामृतात् “. About mahamritunjaya mantra – We get same same benefits of seeing shiva,if we get chance to see man who is chanting mahamritunjaya mantra,if he is wearing rudraksha and if he/she have tripunda tilaka in forehead (paste mark on forehead).
5. Om huh Namah – Rudraksha beej mantra or vedic mantra for eight mukhi rudraksha from sacred text – Mantra in sanskrit (ॐ हु नमः).
Some of the Fact,Benefits of Eight mukhi rudraksha (8 face or Ath Mukhi)
- Eight Mukhi Rudraksha wash Sin.
- 8 mukhi rudraksha Please god shiva and mother parvati. And God Ganesh,Riddhi,Siddhi,Buddhi.Kumar kartikeya,devyani,Entire Shiva family and all vedic god. Who is god of friendly,welfare,supreme etc.
- Aath mukhi Rudraksha Provide Happiness,creativity,intelligency,Higher and divine knowledge.
- 8 face rudraksha bestow dharma,artha,kama,moksha (religious values,wealth,Love-pleasure and Salvation).
- Protects from negativity against black magic,evil,ghost,etc
- Eight mukhi rudraksha Protects the wearers and worshipper from any kinds of problems. 8 mukhi rudraksha takeout discords of house from its roots.
- Said to be Suitable t0 win in court cases,the bead who provide justice.
- Eight mukhi rudraksha is ruled by planet “Rahu” (north node). Eight mukhi rudraksha stop effect of all shadow planets(dark planets) as well as stop negative effect of all 9 planets. Wearing according to astrology is only optional. We should wear eight mukhi rudraksha with devotion.
- Eight mukhi rudraksha is Remover of obstacles.
- GOOD for Eyesight and Skin Diseases
About Nepal Eight Faced Rudraksha from Nepalrudraksha.com
– Eight mukhi rudraksha / Ath mukhi rudraksh will be in pure silver. Pendant will be on red thread.
– 8 face rudraksha seed size will be medium or big size. It is suitable for any one.
– Free energize at shiva temple.
– Authentic certificate with 8 mukhi rudraksha. Get certified Eight face rudraksha (8 mukhi rudraksha) from Nepal.