Nine Mukhi Rudraksha
Nine Mukhi Rudraksha Price in Indian Rs – INR 4500. Nine-Face Rudraksha (9 Mukhi Rudraksha) Price in Euro 50 €. Nine Mukhi Rudraksha price in USD 60$. Besides Online Payment, Money can be sent to Nepal from any country with the help of a bank or other Methods. Click here to see Payment details and shipping charges.
Nine Mukhi Rudraksha ∥ 9 Face Rudraksha Beads – Nepal Rudraksha
Nine Mukhi Rudraksha is known as 9 Face Rudraksha and Nau Mukhi Rudraksha. This Rudraksha present nine natural lines on Rudraksha Bead so it is known as Nine Mukhi Rudraksha. Nine Mukhi Rudraksha is a direct symbol of Goddess Navadurga (the goddess of Power). By wearing Nine Mukhi Rudraksha Nava-Durga(9 Durga/9 incarnations of Goddess Parvati) becomes Happy.
Nine Mukhi Rudraksha is considered to possess 9 kinds of different power and very powerful. One is believed to receive divine power by wearing 9 mukhi rudraksha that helps in eliminating all sorts of fear of evil. It builds self-confidence.
Mother Goddess bless the Wearer with a lot of energies, abilities, strengths, Dynamism, and fearlessness, which are useful to live a life of success.
Besides Goddess Durga(Goddess Parvati) Nine Mukhi Rudraksha also represent God Bhairav(a form of shiva) and Kapil Muni. In Holy Gita, Lord Krishna says- I am sage Kapil among Siddha (an ascetic who has achieved enlightenment). Lord Kapil is also known as the incarnation of Lord Vishnu whereas Lord Vishnu is known as the brother of mother Parvati. Wearing nine mukhi rudraksha helps us to find truth and knowledge of life.
We should wear 9 mukhi rudraksha in our left hand. We can also wear in the neck as a pendant in red thread or in any type of a chain.
Nine Mukhi rudraksha is also a symbol of Dharmaraj(god of religion), this rudraksha protects the wearer from going to a negligence way.
Nine incarnations of Goddess Parvati or Navadurga(9 durgas) names are:- Kalratri, Sailaputri(daughter of himalaya), Brahmacharini(who follow path of brahma/also known as creators), Chandraghanta, Kushmanda, MahaGauri(favourite name of goddess parvati), Katyayani, SiddhiDatri(a goddess who provides siddhis or enlightenment) and Skanda mata(mother of kumar kartikeya).
The wearer of Nine Mukhi Rudraksha is blessed with good health, wealth, and his/her sin of many life are washed away immediately after wearing it.
Some believe that we get the same benefit of going or having darshan(seeing) of 9 pilgrimages after wearing Nine Mukhi rudraksha. They are Kedarnath, Pashupatinath, Somnath, Muktinath, Badrinath, Vishwanath, Jagarnath, Parashnath, and Baidyanath.
Hence, all rudraksha is a symbol of Shiva-Shakti (god shiva and goddess Parvati) but in 9 Mukhi rudraksha Goddess Durga(mother Parvati) holds a special blessing with god shiva. Shiva is the main deity of all rudraksha. So this Rudraksha is also known as shiva shakti rudraksha. Power of god shiva and goddess Parvati. Both Shiva and Parvati are husband and wife. This rudraksha has a special blessing of shiva family and all Vedic Gods. Other rudraksha which represent shiva parvati is 2 mukhi, gaurishankar twin rudraksha(unique bead).
Wearing Nine mukhi rudraksha increase prowess, Patience, Courage, diligence, tolerance, Fame. This rudraksha provides good relationships and happiness in family members and everyone and boon the wearer, families similar boon which we get when we fast in days of Navaratri Festival (nine days of Durga) which falls in the month of Ashwin(sep-oct).
This Rudraksha also represents Yama(the god of hell/death) and Bhairava. The wearer of 9 mukhi rudraksha always think positive and the welfare to others. He/she will never have the fear of hell and death. Bhairav is known as shiva form as well as the doorkeeper of the god Shiva and goddess Parvati.
This Rudraksha protects the wearer from the negative effect of nine planets. Both wearing and worshipping 9 Mukhi Rudraksha is very auspicious.
9 Mukhi rudraksha maintain devotion and love in mothers from which human beings obtained Mukti/Moksha(Salvation).
Among various kinds of Rudraksha, 9 Mukhi, or nine face rudraksha (Nau Mukhi Rudraksha) is categorized as slightly rare than many types of rudraksha like 7, 8 Mukhi Rudraksha. But 9 Mukhi is normal comparing to a rare type of rudraksha beads like 11,12 mukhi rudraksha. It is available in a genuine rudraksha store in Nepal.
We send you Nine Mukhi rudraksha after energizing rudraksha properly at Pashupatinath temple Nepal (Shiva temple).
Nine Mukhi Rudraksha Mantra – 9 face rudraksha Hymn
Before wearing 9 Mukhi rudraksha or 9 face rudraksha or when wearing this divine rudraksha beads. We should recite the following mantra(hymn). This mantra is very beneficial to recite it daily as well and after wearing rudraksha. It please God Shiva and Goddess Parvati(Durga), Kapil muni, Bhairav, the entire shiva family, and all Vedic gods. When wearing rudraksha for the first time we should recite 10 times each mantra or 108 times any single mantra. But number one, two, four, and five is recommended mantra which should be chanted 10 times before reciting any mantra for 108 times.
Mantra for nine Mukhi rudraksha is as follows:-
- “Om Hrih Huh Namah” – Om hrih huh namah is the rudraksha Vedic mantra, main mantra, or beej mantra for nine Mukhi rudraksha. It is according to the sacred text. The mantra in Sanskrit (ॐ ह्रिः हु नमः). It pleases goddess durga, shiva and all vedic gods easily.
- “Om Namah Shivaya” – Greetings, Prayer, Being with Shiva Parvati. A mantra in Sanskrit(ॐ नम: शिवाय).
- Mahamritunjaya mantra – “Om trayam bakam yaja mahe sugandhim pusti vardanam urva ruka miwa bandhannat mrityo mukchiya mamritat”. A mantra in Sanskrit: “ॐ त्र्यम्बकंम यजामहे सुगन्धिंम पुष्टिवर्धनम उर्वारुक मिव बन्धनात मृत्योर्मुक्षीय मामृतात् “. Meaning- Prayer to three eye lord shiva, Please bless me the same ways like ripe pumpkin which falls itself after completing its ripping process. please bless me from rebirth and provide me salvation. Regarding mahamritunjaya mantra Lord Shiva says ‘We get the same benefits of seeing shiva, if we gets chance to see a man who is wearing rudraksha if he/she is chanting mahamritunjaya mantra and if he/she have tripunda tilak in forehead (paste mark on forehead).
- Om durgaye namah (For Goddess durga/parvati)
- Om parvate namah (For Goddess Navadurga/parvati).
- om bhairavaye namah
Some of the Fact, Benefits of Nine Mukhi rudraksha (9 Face or Nau Mukhi)
- Nine Mukhi Rudraksha cleanses all types of sins.
- 9 faces rudraksha Please Shiv-Durga (Shiva Parvati), who is a god of happiness, intelligence, friendly, welfare, etc.
- 9 Mukhi Rudraksha Bestow dharma, artha, kama, moksha (religious value, wealth, Love-pleasure, and Salvation).
- Rudraksha for acquiring supreme knowledge of god shiva.
- Protects from negativity against black magic, evil, ghost, etc
- Nine Face Rudraksha Provides Lack of fear from negative energy, Provide protection. All Devi-Devta(god) is pleased by seeing wearer and worshipper of 9 Mukhi rudraksha.
- Nau Mukhi(9 Mukhi Rudraksha) is ruled by the planet “Ketu” (south node). Nine Mukhi rudraksha stops all effects of the shadow planet(dark planets). As well as it stops the negative effect of all planets. Rudraksha according to astrology is optional when we wear with devotion.
- Nine Mukhi Rudraksha is Suitable for various types of diseases and problems like lungs, fever, eye problems, abdominal pain, body pain, accidents.
- 9 face rudraksha Provide salvation (moksha) and a happy, peaceful, and successful life.
- 9 Mukhi rudraksha purifies the body, mind, and soul.
- GOOD for reducing physical Illness and Common Tiredness.
About Nepal Nine Faced Rudraksha from Nepalrudraksha.com
– Nine Mukhi rudraksha / Nau Mukhi rudraksha will be in pure silver. The pendant will be on red thread.
– 9 face rudraksha bead size will be medium or big in size.
– Free energize at shiva temple.
– An authentic certificate with Nine Mukhi Rudraksha.