Rudraksh Mala – Best Rudraksha Mala
Best Rudraksha Mala for Wearing and Japa Price in Indian Rs – INR 4000. Best Rudraksha Mala for Wearing and Japa Price in Euro 45 €. Best Rudraksha Mala for Wearing and Japa Price price in USD 55$. Besides Online Payment, Money can be sent to Nepal from any country with the help of a bank or other Methods. Click here to see Payment details and shipping charges.
Nepal Rudraksha Mala – Five Mukhi Rudraksha Mala For Wearing and Mantra Japa
It is also known as medium size rudraksha. The total number of rudraksha beads used to make this rudraksha mala(rosary) is 108 quality rudraksha beads. We have also named it the best rudraksha mala due to a suitable size for wearing and Mantra Japa(chanting Hymn). You can read all details below.
- What is Rudraksha Mala? – Rudraksha Mala is a rosary or garland made up of rudraksha beads. So it is known as rudraksha mala. “Malas” means rosary or garland.
- What is the use of Best Rudraksha Mala? – You can comfortably use for two purposes from this Rudraksha Mala that is you can wear regularly and you can use for Mantra Japa. The chanting of the hymn or the holy name of God.
- How many Rudraksha beads present in this Rudraksha Mala? – The total number of Rudraksha beads in this rudraksha mala is 109. The scripture clearly mentions importance of wearing or reciting mantras through 108 beads rudraksha mala. Scripture also mentions ‘Sumeru Parvat’. The 1 extra bead on Rudraksha mala is known as Sumeru parvat or Brahma-Gath in which reciting mantras(hymn) is ended. You will be notified when chanting 108 times at this extra bead. While wearing we should keep this extra bead in the back of the neck.
- Who can use this Rudraksha Mala? – Anyone can use this Rudraksha mala and it is categorized Best Rudraksha for wearing and Japa Rudraksha mala. Though it is suitable for children as well But for children, we have also small size rudraksha mala which is very best for children up to 17 years of children. Click here to check small rudraksha mala. Besides children, anyone can wear small rudraksha mala but somebody can feel uncomfortable while doing mantra Japa(Chanting).
- What is the name of this rudraksha mala? – It is known as medium size rudraksha mala. We have also named it the best 108 beads rudraksha mala (medium size).
Rudraksha mala Info
Among Mala(garland) Rudraksha has its own importance. God shiva himself said that rudraksha mala can not be compared to any other malas. Rudraksha mala destroy sin and fulfill all kinds of wishes and desires. Rudraksha mala is used in every kind of siddhis(enlightenment) and Japas(chanting). In Rudraksha mala, we can do all types of Japa (For all god/goddess).
Rudraksha is fruitful to children to old age man. Rudraksha mala can be worn on a suitable day by reciting Maha Mritunjaya Mantra or Om Nama Shivaya(main shiva mantra). Regarding Maha Mahmritunjaya Mantra(hymn) Lord Shiva says ” We get the same benefits of Seeing Shiva, if we get chance to see a man who is wearing rudraksha in body, if he/she is chanting Maha Mritunjaya mantra and he/she have tripunda tilaka in the forehead(paste mark).
Some of the suitable days are every Monday or festival like Shivaratri, Teej, Ram Navami, Krishna Janmashtami, etc.
Today, it is scientifically proved and truth that wearing rudraksha mala in the neck provides protection from a heart attack and heart diseases. Wearing original rudraksha helps to cure blood pressure, nightfall, sperm disorders, etc. Rudraksha mala helps to develop intellectual development and provides calmness to the mind. It Provides benefits in business etc. Rudraksha mala can be worn by anyone, any varnas, any ashramas(monastic community), any genders, any castes people. Read More About Rudraksha