Gauri Shankar Rudraksha
Gauri Shankar Rudraksha Price in Indian Rs – INR 6500. Gauri-Shankar Rudraksha Price in Euro 75 €. Gauri Shankar Rudraksha (Shiva Parvati Rudraksha) price in USD 90$. Besides Online Payment, Money can be sent to Nepal from any country with the help of a bank or other Methods. Click here to see Payment details and shipping charges.
Gauri Shankar Rudraksha – Gauri Shankar Rudraksha Beads – Nepal Rudraksha
Gauri Shankar rudraksha is also known as Half God Shiva and Half Goddess Parvati Rudraksha. Gauri Shankar Rudraksha is a unique Bead who grows naturally as a twin in a structure on rudraksha trees. It is unique creation of nature (god). It is one of the most popular rudraksha beads to wear in body and worship at Home.
One part of two beads joined together(gaurishankar rudraksha) symbolize Lord Shiva(one among hindu trinity and destroyer of ignorance) and another part goddess Parvati (wife of god shiva and goddess of power).
The Meaning of Gauri Shankar Rudraksha is ‘Gauri’ is a favorite name of the Goddess Parvati and ‘Shankar’ is a favorite name of God Shiva. Shiva Parvati Rudraksha(gaurishankar) please and provide blessing of God Shiva and mother Parvati. So it is also known as ShivaShakti Rudraksha. The power and bead of Shiva Parvati.
It is slightly larger than other rudraksha due to its appearance two in one.
The same shape and size Gauri Shankar Rudraksha(shiv parvati rudraksha) is said to gaurishankar and is a best. It provides good luck, prosperity, the finest health, Wealth, and religious value(spiritual attainment and pleasure). Gauri shankar rudraksh is a symbol of Love, devotion, and affection. This rudraksha is able to provide enlightenment(salvation).
Whereas, the one without the same size is also very good and it is called Garbha Gauri Rudraksha. which is considered good for pregnancy. Garbha Gauri meaning is god ganesh (son of Mother Parvati) and goddess Parvati(gauri). Mother and Son Rudraksha. whereas shiva is the main deity of all rudraksha. Both gaurishankar ganesh is blessed by shiva family.
Gauri Shankar Rudraksha is very good for a successful married life and unmarried youth. It is believed that married life becomes sucessful and unmarried girl/boy gets a good husband/wife after wearing this rudraksha. This rudraksha is for children to any age people and any profession people.
Another name of Gauri Shankar rudraksha is Ardhanareshwor Rudraksha (one body but two heart or soul meaning the god shiva & goddess Parvati), Uma Maheshwar(Parvati-shiva), Shiva Parvati rudraksha, etc.
Beside Gauri Shankar rudraksha Two Mukhi Rudraksha symbolizes to God Shiva and Goddess Parvati (Ardhanarishwor). According to nature, Two mukhi rudraksha is expensive than Gauri Shankar rudraksha.
The left Part of Gauri Shankar Rudraksha is considered as mother Parvati and the right god Shiva. We should wear Gauri Shankar once in life to please god shiva and mother Parvati. Only by great blessing and merits, we get a chance to wear and worship gaurishankar rudraksha. Hence, The easiest method to make god Shiva and goddess Parvati happy is wearing or worshipping Gauri Shankar rudraksha.
In the Sacred text, Lord Vishnu and Lord Shiva Say “Among women I am Parvati”. Hence, No one can compare to mother Parvati even by great god and goddess. She is the mother of all Vedic gods and all creations. Mother Parvati is well known for her kindness. And Regarding God Rudra(god Shiva/god Shankar) once when all sages(rishi/ascetic) went to the heavenly kingdom of Brahma(creator of the universe) to ask About great personality and great god. Lord Brahma thinks for a while and Speak “Rudra”. In Gita Lord Krishna says among Rudra I am Shankar.
Hence, We should wear Gauri Shankar Rudraksha Once in Life.
We should wear Gauri Shankar rudraksha with devotion as an ornament. It provides a higher knowledge of God. It destroys all kinds of Sins.
Gauri Shankar rudraksha is available in a genuine rudraksha store in Nepal. It is a normal rudraksha but rare compared to various types of rudraksha like 4 Mukhi, 5 faces rudraksha, 6 Mukhi rudraksha beads, 8 Mukhi rudraksha, three face rudraksha, etc.
We send you Gauri Shankar rudraksha after energizing Rudraksha properly at Pashupatinath temple Nepal(Shiva temple).
Gauri Shankar Rudraksha Mantra(Hymn)
Before wearing Gauri Shankar rudraksha we should recite this simple mantra for 10 or 108 times. These mantras are also helpful to recite it daily or after wearing rudraksha. Wearing day – Monday.
- Om Namah Shivaya – “Om Namah Shivaya” is the greatest mantra of God Shiva and Goddess Parvati. It Pleases Shiva Parvati.
- Om Gauri Shankaraye Namah – For God Shiva and Goddess Parvati.
Gaurishankar Rudraksha Benefits & Facts
- Gauri Shankar rudraksha cleanses sin.
- Maintain a good relationship with everyone.
- Increase devotion or bhakti in Shiva Parvati.
- The easiest method to Please shiva Parvati and all Vedic gods goddesses.
- Bestow dharma artha kama moksha “Religious value, economic value, Love-pleasure, and Salvation”.
- Provide protection and free from fear of evils and negative energy.
- Purify the body, mind, and souls.
- Fulfills the wish.
- The different Mukhi/Face Gauri Shankar rudraksha is more helpful. It presents a different number of lines(Mukhi). View different Mukhi Here.
- Provide mental peace and happiness.
- Rudraksha for a successful life.
- GOOD for smoothening of Planetary Forces Around Oneself and Prevention from Accidents and Sudden Death.
About the Nepal Gauri Shankar Rudraksha from Nepalrudraksha.com
– Gauri Shankar rudraksha will be in pure silver. The necklace will be of red thread.
– The size of the bead used in Gauri Shankar rudraksha is medium or big size.
– Free energize at shiva temple.
– An authentic certificate with Gauri Shankar rudraksha. Get certified Gauri Shankar Rudraksha from Nepal.