Ganesh Rudraksha (Size: 20mm)
Ganesh Rudraksha Price in Indian Rs – INR 1500. Ganesh Rudraksha Price in Euro 15 €. Ganesh Rudraksha price in USD 20$. Besides Online Payment money can be sent to Nepal from any country with the help of a bank or other methods click here to see bank and other payment details and shipping charges.
Ganesh Rudraksha – Nepal Rudraksha
Ganesh Rudraksha is also known as Rudraksha Beads which have natural Trunk on Rudraksha. So it is also known as trunk shape Rudraksha. The specialty of Ganesh rudraksha is that elephant head god ‘Ganesh’, the god of prosperity symbolizes Ganesh Rudraksha. God Ganesh is a smaller son of God Shiva and Goddess Parvati whereas brother of god ganesh is God Kumar Kartikeya. Lord Ganesh Three wife is said to be Riddhi (prosperity), Siddhi (enlightment) and Buddhi (knowledge) which is said to be always present with God Ganesh.
In Hinduism, God Ganesh is known as the remover of obstacles and Problems. He is also known as one of the kind god who bestows various kinds of a boon to his devotees. He is also the first worship god at every home and temple as well as he is worship at every beginning or start of any auspicious starting.
Worship and wearing Ganesh Rudraksha also have special blessing of Shiva Family
Lord Ganesh is also known as Ibhabakra and Lambodar meaning the one with an elephant head and a long trunk.
It is said that the more benefits we get from ganesh rudraksha if Rudraksha beads present a long trunk and which has best shape and size. Wearing Ganesh Rudraksha please Lord Ganesh there is no doubt on it.
The Ganesh rudraksha we provide will be best in shape and sizes.
Ganesh Rudraksha is a divine gift of nature (God Ganesh, God Shiva). An only a fortunate person gets a chance to worship or wear ganesh rudraksha beads. It is one of the normal rudraksha seeds but divine, holy, and possess almighty power. It is the remover of obstacles and problems of the family, house, body. It blesses its wearer with devotion, finest health and wealth, and prosperity.
Other rudraksha who are round and oval but do not possess a trunk but represent Lord Ganesh is six Mukhi and eight Mukhi rudraksha.
Wearing energized Ganesh Rudraksha is said to be very much beneficial.
We send you Ganesh Rudraksha after energizing Rudraksha properly at Pashupatinath temple Nepal (God Shiva temple).
Ganesh Rudraksha Mantra (Hymn)
Before wearing Ganesh rudraksha we should recite this mantra (hymn) for 10 or 108 times at the time of first day wearing rudraksha beads. Reciting this mantra after wearing rudraksha is also very much beneficial.
- Om Gang Ganapate Namah – “Om gang ganapate namah” is a hymn(mantra) to please Lord Ganesh. It is a mantra for Ganesh rudraksha. (Recommended)
- Om Ganeshaye Namah – “Om Ganeshaye Namah” is a hymn(mantra) to please Lord Ganesh. It is a mantra for Ganesh rudraksha. (Recommended)
- Om Namah Shivaya – To Please God Shiva and Goddess Parvati. And all shiva family, Vedic Gods.(Recommended).
- We are giving you some other 21 mantras for Lord Ganesha. This 21 mantra you can recite 1,10,108 time as per your wish. Follow mantra
Fact, Benefits of Ganesh Rudraksha
- Lord Ganesha or Ganesh is pleased with those who are wearing or worshipping Ganesh Rudraksha Beads or eight mukhi rudraksha.
- Ganesh Rudraksha removes obstacles and problems.
- Pleases Shiva family and all Vedic Gods.
- Provide dharma artha kama moksha (religious value, economic value, Love-pleasure, and Salvation).
- Provides Protections, Rudraksha for happiness, good health, and wealth.
- Fulfills the wish.
- Provide Riddhi siddhi, and buddhi (prosperity, enlightenment, and Knowledge and supreme knowledge of god)
About Ganesh Rudraksha from Nepalrudraksha.com
– Ganesh rudraksha will be in pure silver capping. The mala (necklace) will be of red thread.
– The size of the bead of Ganesh Rudraksha is 20 mm
– Every Rudraksha Beads will be sent after touch and energize at Pashupatinath Temple (God Shiva Temple).
– An authentic certificate with Ganesh Rudraksha.