Ganesh Rudraksha (20mm)
Ganesh Rudraksha Price in Indian Rs – INR 1500. Ganesha-Rudraksha Price in Euro 15 €. Ganesh Rudraksha price in USD 20$. Besides Online Payment, Money can be sent to Nepal from any country with the help of a bank or other Methods. Click here to see Payment details and shipping charges.
Ganesh Rudraksha – Ganesha Rudraksha Beads – Nepal Rudraksha
Ganesh Rudraksha is also known as Rudraksha Beads which have natural Trunk on Rudraksha. So it is also known as trunk shape Rudraksha. The specialty of Ganesh rudraksha is that elephant head god ‘Ganesh’, the god of prosperity symbolizes Ganesh Rudraksha. Lord Ganesh is the youngest son of God Shiva and Goddess Parvati. He is the brother of Kartikeya and husband of Riddhi(prosperity), Siddhi(enlightenment), and buddhi(knowledge).
In Hinduism, God Ganesh is known as the remover of obstacles and Problems. He is also known as one of the kind god who bestows various kinds of a boon to his devotees. He is also the first worship god at every home and temples as well as at any beginning or any Start of work. He is also known as the God of prosperity. He is the supreme Vedic God and dear son of Shiva-Parvati.
Lord Ganesh is also known as Ibhabakra and Lambodar meaning the one with an elephant head and a long trunk.
It is said that The more benefits we get from this rudraksha if it presents a long trunk. It is to please Lord Ganesha.
The Ganesh rudraksha we provide will be best in shape and sizes.
Ganesh Rudraksha is a divine gift of nature (God Ganesh and God Shiva). An only a fortunate person gets a chance to worship or wear ganesh rudraksha beads. It is one of the normal rudraksha seeds but divine, holy, and possess almighty power. It is the remover of obstacles and problems.of the house. It blesses its wearer with devotion, good health, prosperity, and wealth.
If you wish to please Lord Ganesh, the best method to please Ganesha easily (son of god shiva and mother Parvati) is wearing or worshipping Ganesh rudraksha.
Other rudraksha who are round and oval but do not possess a trunk but represent Lord Ganesh is six Mukhi and eight Mukhi rudraksha. 8 Mukhi rudraksha is expensive than Ganesh rudraksha with a trunk. And 6 Mukhi and Ganesh with the trunk are similar and equal in the category of rareness and prices. It has only a little difference.
We send you Ganesha rudraksha after energizing Rudraksha properly at Pashupatinath temple Nepal (Shiva temple).
Ganesh Rudraksha Mantra(Hymn)
Before wearing Ganesh rudraksha we should recite these simple mantras(hymn) for 10 or 108 times at the time of first day wearing rudraksha beads. These mantras are also very useful to chant after wearing rudraksha. Ganesh Rudraksha Mantra is as follows :
- Om Gang Ganapate Namah – “Om gang ganapate namah” is a hymn(mantra) to please Lord Ganesha. It is a mantra for Ganesh rudraksha. (Recommended)
- Om Ganeshaye Namah – “Om Ganeshaye Namah” is a hymn(mantra) to please Lord Ganesh. The son of Shiva Parvati, brother of Kartikeya, husband of Riddhi, Siddhi, and Buddhi. (Recommended).
- Om Namah Shivaya – To Please God Shiva and Goddess Parvati. And all shiva family, Vedic Gods. (God Shiva is also known as the main deity of all Rudraksha). (Recommended).
- We are giving you some other 21 mantras for Lord Ganesha. This 21 mantra you can recite 1,10,108 time as per your wish. Follow mantra
Benefits and Facts of Ganesh Rudraksha
- Lord Ganesha or Ganesh is pleased with those who are wearing or worshipping Ganesh Rudraksha Beads.
- Ganesh Rudraksha removes obstacles and problems.
- Pleases Shiva family and all Vedic Gods.
- Provide dharma artha kama moksha (religious value, economic value, Love-pleasure, and Salvation).
- Provides Protections, Rudraksha for happiness, good health, and wealth.
- Fulfills the wish.
- Provide Riddhi siddhi, and buddhi (prosperity, enlightenment, and Knowledge and supreme knowledge of god)
About Ganesh Rudraksha from Nepalrudraksha.com
– Ganesh rudraksha will be in pure silver. The necklace will be of red thread.
– The size of the bead of Ganesh Rudraksha is 20 mm
– Every Rudraksha Beads will be sent after touch and energize at Pashupatinath Temple.
– An authentic certificate with Ganesh Rudraksha.