Eleven Mukhi Rudraksha
Eleven Mukhi Rudraksha Price in Indian Rs – INR 6500. Eleven-Face Rudraksha (11 Mukhi Rudraksha) Price in Euro 70 €. Eleven Mukhi Rudraksha price in USD 85$. Besides Online Payment, Money can be sent to Nepal from any country with the help of a bank or other Methods. Click here to see Payment details and shipping charges.
Eleven Mukhi Rudraksha ∥ 11 Face Rudraksha Beads – Nepal Rudraksha
Eleven Mukhi Rudraksha is known as 11 Face Rudraksha and Gyarah Mukhi Rudraksha. This Rudraksha present eleven natural lines on Rudraksha Bead so it is known as Eleven Mukhi Rudraksha. Eleven Mukhi Rudraksha is a direct symbol of Ekadash Rudra (11 incarnations of God Shiva) and God Hanuman (The God of Victory).
It is considered to possess immense power. The wearer of 11 Mukhi rudraksha always attains victory, good health, and wealth. We must wear or worship 11 mukhi rudraksha beads by devotion and grace of god shiva. It is able to Please God Shiva easily. God shiva is also the main deity of all types of Rudraksha (all mukhi or faces of rudraksha) whereas this rudraksha has a Shiva’s special blessing.
Eleven Mukhi Rudraksha blesses with wisdom, right judgment, powerful vocabulary, adventurous life, and success. It also protects from accidental death. The wearer becomes fearless. It also helps in meditation.
Most of the text mention 11 Mukhi rudraksha (eleven face rudraksha) as 11 Rudra. Eleven Rudra names are Ahirburdhanya, Shambhu, Kapali, Chanda, Ajapaad, Vilohit, Pingal, Virupaksha, Pinaki, Aparajit, and Trayambaka.
And most importantly, Lord Hanuman(devotee of God Rama and god of victory) is also sometimes known and regarded as Ekadash Rudra(Shiva). Shiva is considered as a great devotee of Lord Rama who always chants Ram Name. It is said that lord shiva incarnated himself in hanuman form to help God Ram(God Vishnu). In 1000 names of god shiva in Shiva Puran, we can find one of the names of god shiva “Vritya Markat Rup Dhrik”. Meaning the monkey head god(Hanuman) who is a great devotee of God Ram. In scripture, we can find God Ram also worshipping and praying god shiva. And shiva also chanting Ram name and praying God Ram.
Wearing Eleven Mukhi Rudraksha (11 face rudraksha) make wearer counterpart and provide prosperity to the wearer.
Somebody says Indra(king of heaven and God of gods) also represent 11 face rudraksha (eleven mukhi rudraksha).
This rudraksha wearer and worshipper get the blessing of god shiva, god hanuman, god ram, god Vishnu, and all Vedic gods.
11 mukhi rudraksha is best for children to any age people. It can be used by any profession people.
Eleven Mukhi rudraksha (11 face rudraksha) is one of the rare kind of rudraksha beads compared to normal type rudraksha like 6,9 Mukhi rudraksha. It is a normal rudraksha than rare types of Rudraksha Beads like 12 Mukhi rudraksha , 14 mukhi rudraksha. It is available in the Genuine rudraksha store in Nepal.
We send you Eleven Mukhi rudraksha after energizing Rudraksha properly at Pashupatinath temple Nepal (Shiva temple).
Eleven mukhi Rudraksha Mantra – 11 face rudraksha Hymn
Before wearing 11 Mukhi rudraksha or 11 face rudraksha or when wearing this divine rudraksha beads. We should say the following mantra(hymn). This mantra is very beneficial to recite it daily as well and after wearing rudraksha. It please God Shiva and Goddess Parvati, God Sita Ram, God Vishnu, and Goddess Laxmi, Ekadash Rudra, God Hanuman, and All Vedic Gods. When wearing rudraksha for the first time we should recite 10 times each mantra or 108 times any single mantra. But number one, three, four, five, and seven is recommended mantra which should be chanted 10 times before reciting any mantra for 108 times.
- “Om Hrih Huh Namah” – Main mantra for 11 Mukhi Rudraksha from sacred text. It is also known as known 11 mukhi beej mantra. Prayer to god shiva and all gods who dwell in 11 Mukhi rudraksha. Mantra in Sanskrit ओम ह्री हु नमः.
- “Om Rudraye Namah”- Prayer to God Rudra(Shiva). Mantra in Sanskrit ओम रुद्राय नमः
- “Om Namah Shivaya” – Greeting and Prayer to God shiva and Goddess Parvati. It is Shiva’s main mantra. Mantra in Sanskrit ॐ नम: शिवाय.
- “Om Sakraye Namah” – Greeting and Prayer to God Indra.
- “om Hanumate Namah” – Greeting and prayer to God Hanuman.
- Maha Mritunjaya Mantra – “Om trayam bakam yaja mahe sugandhim pusti vardanam urva ruka miwa bandhannat mrityo mukchiya mamritat “. A mantra in Sanskrit “ॐ त्र्यम्बकंम यजामहे सुगन्धिंम पुष्टिवर्धनम उर्वारुक मिव बन्धनात मृत्योर्मुक्षीय मामृतात् “. Meaning, I pray to three eye Lord Shiva. Please bless me the same ways like ripe pumpkin which falls itself after completing its ripping process. Please bless me from rebirth and please provide me salvation.
Mahamritunjaya mantra quotes from sacred text – Shiva says “we get the same benefits of seeing shiva if we get a chance to see a man who is wearing rudraksha in body if he/she is chanting maha mritunjaya mantra, and if he/she has tripunda tilaka in the forehead (paste mark on forehead).
Some of the Fact, Benefits of Eleven Mukhi rudraksha (11 Face or Gyarah Mukhi)
- Eleven Mukhi Rudraksha purifies all types of sins.
- 11 face rudraksha provide victory, knowledge of supreme god.
- 11 face rudraksha stop the negative effects of any evil power, people, or planets. This powerful rudraksha provides protection.
- Eleven Mukhi rudraksha Please God Shiva and Mother Parvati, Sita Ram, Hanuman, Rudras, Laxmi Narayan, Indra, and all Vedic Gods and Goddesses.
- 11 Mukhi rudraksha Provides long life, good health, and Wealth.
- Bestows Dharma Artha Kama Moksha (Religious value, Economic value, Love-pleasure, and Salvation).
- Good for Liver Diseases and Intoxicating Disorder
About Nepal Eleven Faced Rudraksha from Nepalrudraksha.com
– Eleven Mukhi rudraksha / Gyarah Mukhi Rudraksha(11 Face) will be in pure silver. The necklace will be of red thread.
– 11 face rudraksha bead size will be medium or big in size.
– Free energize at shiva temple.
– An authentic certificate with 11 Mukhi rudraksha.