Eight Mukhi Rudraksha
Eight Mukhi Rudraksha Price in Indian Rs – INR 3500. Eight-Face Rudraksha (8 Mukhi Rudraksha) Price in Euro 40 €. Eight Mukhi Rudraksha price in USD 45$. Besides Online Payment, Money can be sent to Nepal from any country with the help of a bank or other Methods. Click here to see Payment details and shipping charges.
Eight Mukhi Rudraksha ∥ 8 Face Rudraksha Beads – Nepal Rudraksha
Eight Mukhi Rudraksha is known as 8 Face rudraksha and Aath Mukhi Rudraksha. This Rudraksha present eight natural lines on Rudraksha Bead so it is known as Eight Mukhi Rudraksha. Eight Mukhi Rudraksha is a direct symbol of God Ganesh (the god of prosperity). Lord Ganesh is the youngest son of God Shiva and Goddess Parvati. He is the brother of Kartikeya. Eight mukhi rudraksha beads provide a special blessing of the Shiva family.
God Ganesha is the supreme Hindu god who is known as the remover of obstacles and Problems. He is regarded as a kind God who bestows various kinds of a boon to his devotees. He is also known as the God of Prosperity. The easiest method to make happy, to get a blessing and please God Ganesh is worship or wearing of Eight Mukhi Rudraksha.
Eight mukhi rudraksha provides knowledge of the supreme god. Eight mukhi rudraksha wash way all types of sin. It bestows good health and wealth. Wearing eight Mukhi rudraksha provides all kinds of skills easily.
Eight Mukhi rudraksha (8 face rudraksha) is also a symbol of Asta Mukh Bhairav (8 forms of God Bhairav). Bhairav is known also as form of God Shiva and sometimes known also as a doorkeeper of God Shiva and Goddess Parvati.
Eight Mukhi Rudraksha wearers gets long and peaceful life and stay up to the complete age. And after death, he will be Suldhari Shankar (Trident carrier Lord Shiva).
Eight forms of Bhairava names are – Asitanga Bhairav, Chanda Bhairav, Kapala Bhairava, Krodha Bhairav, Unmatta Bhairav, Bhishana Bhairav, Ruru Bhairava, and Samhara Bhairav. We can find a very Large Unmatta Bhairav statue inside Pashupatinath Shiva Temple in Nepal. Unmatta Bhairav is also worshipped by those who do not have a baby. A special blessing of God Bhairav remains with Eight Mukhi Rudraksha wearer/worshippers.
Similarly, 7 Mukhi Rudraksha is blessed by 7 mothers. Eight Mukhi Rudraksha (8 face rudraksha) is blessed by Asta Matrikas (Eight mother goddess). This type of pure rudraksha please eight Vasus and mother Ganga(holy Ganges). Wearing it makes happy God Eight Vasu (asta vasus) who walk in the path of truth.
Eight Mukhi Rudraksha is considered to bring peace at the home and deemed good while starting anything in good faith.
Eight Mukhi Rudraksha Removes obstacles and brings success in all undertakings. It gives the wearer all kinds of attainments Riddhies and Siddhis(Prosperity and Enlightenment). His opponents are finished i.e the minds or intentions of his opponents are changed.
The planet Rahu effects are controlled after wearing eight Mukhi rudraksha. Rahu is a shadow planet and it is lightlessness. It can create problems, diseases, deferring schemes. The Rahu planet also occurs event happen suddenly. It is a factor for different kinds of diseases. Wearing 8 Mukhi rudraksha free from troubles of Rahu and all planets.
The Lord Ganesha who is the main god of 8 Mukhi Rudraksha is worshipped very first in Hinduism. It is said that without the first worships of god Ganesh, the worship of any gods and auspicious starting is useless. God Ganesh is also known as God of prosperity. This rudraksha wearer achieves success in both the Material and Spiritual world.
Lord Ganesh is also known as the eight forms of Shiva they are Earth, water, air, fire, sky, sun, moon, and yajaman. Human beings depend upon these eight-element and things. These all things support eight Mukhi rudraksha which provides victory in all 8 directions who wear/worship 8 Mukhi rudraksha. Wearing 8 mukhi rudraksha always keeps the grace of Lord Ganesha from which beings get protection from accident, enemy, and evil powers. We will be blessed with art and writing. It provides courage and strength. His/Her material, physical, divine sorrow and problems are finished. It also provides positive thought and good thinking.
Eight mukhi rudraksha makes a man introverted and ends the upheaval of his life and sets the path to rise above from the bottom which gives the holder the ultimate happiness.
We must wear Eight mukhi rudraksha for spiritual pleasure.
Hence Wearing Eight Mukhi Rudraksha please God Ganesha, God Shiva(main deity of all types or Mukhi Rudraksha), and all Vedic gods.
Eight mukhi rudraksha is normally found rudraksha bead but rare compared to different normal rudrakshas like 6, 7 mukhi rudraksha. We can find 8 Mukhi rudraksha at a genuine rudraksha store in Nepal.
We send you Eight Mukhi Rudraksha after energizing Rudraksha properly at Pashupatinath temple Nepal (Shiva Temple).
Eight Mukhi Rudraksha Mantra – 8 face rudraksha Hymn
Before wearing 8 mukhi rudraksha / 8 face rudraksha or when wearing this divine rudraksha beads. We should say the following mantra(hymn). This mantra is very beneficial to recite it daily as well and after wearing rudraksha. It please God Shiva and Goddess Parvati, God Ganesha, and Kartikeya, Shiva Families. And all Vedic gods. When wearing rudraksha for the first time we should recite 10 times each mantra or 108 times any single mantra. But number one, two, and five is recommended mantra which should be chanted 10 times before reciting any mantra for 108 times.
1 .“Om Nama Shivaya” – meaning: respect, greeting, and Prayer to God Shiva and Goddess Parvati. Call and being with Shiva Parvati. A mantra in Sanskrit “ॐ नम: शिवाय”.
2. “Om Gang Ganapataye Namah – meaning the respect, greeting, and prayer to Lord Ganesha. Call and being with God Ganesh. A mantra in Sanskrit “ओम गं गणपतये नमः “. For Ganesh we can also recite ‘om ganeshaye namah’ .
3. “Namah shivaya” – meaning the respect, greeting, and prayer to Lord Shiva Parvati. Call and being with shiva Parvati. A mantra in Sanskrit “नम: शिवाय”
4. Maha Mritunjaya Mantra – “Om trayam bakam yaja mahe sugandhim pusti vardanam urva ruka miwa bandhannat mrityo mukchiya mamritat “. Mantra in Sanskrit “ॐ त्र्यम्बकंम यजामहे सुगन्धिंम पुष्टिवर्धनम उर्वारुक मिव बन्धनात मृत्योर्मुक्षीय मामृतात् “. Quotes About mahamritunjaya mantra from a sacred text- “We get the same benefits of seeing shiva if we get a chance to see a man who is chanting maha mritunjaya mantra if he is wearing rudraksha in body and if he/she has tripunda tilaka in the forehead (paste mark on forehead).
5. Om huh Namah – Rudraksha beej mantra or main mantra for eight mukhi rudraksha from Scripture – Mantra in Sanskrit (ॐ हु नमः). Prayer to the god ganesh and all vedic gods of 8 Mukhi rudraksha. (remember Ganesh,shivaparvati,8 matikas etc while wearing eight mukhi rudraksha).
Some of the Fact, Benefits of Eight mukhi rudraksha (8 Face or Ath Mukhi)
- Eight Mukhi Rudraksha cleanses Sin.
- 8 mukhi rudraksha Please God Ganesh, God Shiva and Mother Parvati(father and mother of God Ganesh), Riddhi(wife of god Ganesh), Siddhi(wife of god Ganesh), Buddhi(wife of god Ganesh). Kumar Kartikeya(brother of God Ganesh), Devyani(wife of Kartikeya), the Entire Shiva family and all Vedic gods.
- God Shiva Parvati(main god of all types of Rudraksha) Who is a God of friendly, welfare, supreme, grace this rudraksha wearer/worshippers.
- Aath Mukhi Rudraksha Provide Happiness, creativity, intelligence,Higher and divine knowledge of God.
- 8 face rudraksha bestow dharma,artha,kama,moksha (religious value, wealth, pleasure, and Salvation).
- Protects from negativity against black magic, evil, ghost, etc.
- Eight Mukhi rudraksha Protects the wearers and worshippers from any kind of problem,grief. 8 mukhi rudraksha takeout discords of the house from its roots.
- Eight Mukhi Rudraksha is ruled by the planet “Rahu” north node Shadow Planet. Eight Mukhi rudraksha stop the effects dark planets Rahu as well as stops the negative effect of all 9 planets. When wearing rudraksha with devotion Wearing Rudraksha according to astrology is optional. We should wear eight mukhi rudraksha with devotion.
- Eight mukhi rudraksha is the Remover of obstacles.
- GOOD for Eyesight and Skin Diseases
About Nepal Eight Faced Rudraksha from Nepalrudraksha.com
– Eight Mukhi rudraksha / Aath Mukhi rudraksha will be in pure silver. The necklace will be of red thread.
– 8 face rudraksha bead size will be the medium or big size.
– Free energize at shiva temple.
– An authentic certificate with 8 mukhi rudraksha.